Set of explosives’ testers “Virage-VV (I)” ®
This set is dedicated to be used to train security personnel, with chemical sets (Virazh-VV, Virazh-VV (PS), etc.) used to detect trace amounts of TNT, tetril, hexogen, octogen, TET, nitroglycerin, saltpeter and peroxide.
All of the testers aren’t explosive and can not be used as explosives.
– Four testers bottles with droppers, of 10 ml each;
– Technical passport (User Manual);
– Dustproof case.
- Open the testers’ bottles.
- Put a point with a simple pencil on a strip of test paper and put a small amount of tester on it.
- Trotyl tester. Apply 1-2 drops of the indicator A. Check the results of the color reaction:
– Red-violet color: TNT
- Hexogen tester. Apply 1-2 drops of the indicator A, then B and C. Check the results of the color reaction:
– Pink color: hexogen
- Saltpeter tester. Apply 1-2 drops of the indicators – first A, B, C, and then a small amount of the powder indicator D and an additional 1 drop of the indicator C.
– Pink color: saltpeter
- Peroxide tester. Apply 1-2 drops of indicators – first A, B, C, then a small amount of the powder indicator D, E and an additional 1 drop of the indicator B.
– Blue color: peroxide
Analysis take less than 1 min.